lørdag 21. desember 2013

Ice cream recipe


Okay, I have been a terrible blogger. I haven't blogger in ages. One of the reasons is because it haven't happened anything interesting in my life to tell you. I have been busy with school(a lot of assignments to finish before the holiday) and to prepare for Christmas, or rather empty my wallet.
But I have thought about it for a little while and thought that I could show you a little recipe for a ice cream that I used to make(can't make it anymore because I am egg intolerant/allergic). I don't have anything else to blog about, so why not!

What you need:

• 1 Egg
• 1 ½ Tablespoon sugar
• 1 ½ Deciliter whipped cream
• Chocolate(optional)
• 1-2 Tablespoon bake cocao(optional)

How to make it:

  1. Take the egg and the sugar and mix them together.
  2. Take another bowl and mix the cream(to a whipped cream)
  3. Mix together the whipped cream together with the egg/sugar mix. Mix them well until the mix looks... well, good.
  4. Chop up the chocolate and put it in the mix, same with the bake cocao. Again, mix it together.
  5. Take the mix and put it in a cake tin(bread tin works very fine!) and place it in the freezer. After 1-2 hours it should be finished!

Okay, so the ice cream should look something like this. It is a really simple way to make a really good ice cream. It fits perfectly if you have little time to make a dessert(take around 10 min to make). If you don't wan't chocolate flavour, you can take whatever you like. Berries, coffee flavor or whatever you choose.


(P.s again, sorry for any typos and so on...!)

Ingen kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar

© Everyday blog
Maira Gall