tirsdag 10. desember 2013

Fashion wish list


Okay, so this year I have this incredible stupid problem, luxury problem: I don’t have any wish list. The thing is that it is some few things that I want and need, like a new MacBook Pro, since mine is so old and worn (really well used) and doesn’t work so well when I’m in Photoshop or InDesign. But I know very well that the chance to get that is zero, I need to put something new in the wish list.  But again, I don’t have anything to put in it. I must be the most boring and hardest person to get a Christmas present to.
So I made this collage. Just throw in things that I found that I liked. Nothing special. I don’t even remember the name of all the brands on the different things. Only things that I do remember are that the scarf is from Acne Studios and the watch is from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Have you written your Christmas wish list?

(And again, sorry for any grammar typos etc...)

Ingen kommentarer

Legg inn en kommentar

© Everyday blog
Maira Gall